Monday, April 4, 2016

Shroud by Marisa Mohdi




Shroud


In 1948, John Sable leaves England and a painful past to start afresh in the Southeast Asian country of Nusantara. He then disappears without a trace in the woods behind his new home.Twenty years later, John's shocked family receives a spine-chilling letter from him explaining what had really happened, and his role in the creation of something horrifying in the rainforest. 


Decades pass, and unsuspecting 15-year-old Gemma and her uncle Norm arrive in Nusantara for what’s supposed to be a short research expedition. They soon find themselves trapped in the ominous jungle, pursued and tormented by supernatural beings with a wicked agenda. When Norm falls ill, Gemma must face frightening events alone, and fight for their survival. Who is haunting them? How will their nightmare end? Find out in Shroud, a two-part dark fantasy that will intrigue you until the very end.


http://amzn.to/1RJgy7P
And at Amazon UK





About Marisa Mohdi

When I was five, I picked up a book by Enid Blyton and became addicted to reading. I loved spending rainy afternoons (I'm from Malaysia) getting lost in magical worlds, exciting adventures, and spooky situations. I used to write my own stories on pages torn from my older brothers' notebooks. I stapled those pages together, drew a cover with color pencils and proudly called myself an author.

I'm lots older now, but I become that excited little five-year-old each time I find a book I want to read, and each time I think about writing.

I've lived in five different countries and studied Psychology in the United States. I try to include elements from Malay/Malaysian culture and/or Psychology in my writing. I'm also a married mom of two, I spoil my cats rotten, and I still love rainy days.

Find her on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarisaMohdi

No comments:

Post a Comment