Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#AtoZChallenge YA Author Ann Brashares

When I think of YA reads, I always think of Ann Brashares. Her Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series is still one of my all-time favorites, that I have read more than once. I was sad when it ended, especially with the last book! I bawled through that one.

Ann has also written a few other titles. I did read 3 Willows and liked it, though it is probably more middle grade than young adult. I have also read The Last Summer (of You and Me), which was an adult novel. She has another adult novel available, called My Name is Memory.

Click on a book cover for more information about it, including other people's reviews. I have put the books in order of reader age, starting with those appropriate for the younger readers and ending with her adult books.

Which ones have you read? What did you think of them?








2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this author, but I want to check her out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Sisterhood movies, but never read the books (seems nutty now that I think of it...). I'm going to have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete