Wednesday, April 3, 2013

'Range (I Am Not Junco Book Four)' by J. A. Huss Super Book Blast!

Range - I Am Not Junco - Book Four
by J.A. Huss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLURB:

Two years have passed since Inanna stole Junco away from Lucan. Two years of unimaginable pain. Two years of isolation, mutilation and torture. Two years of fear and loneliness in a morph tank. And that’s not something you just get over, even if you are psycho-assassin, Junco Coot.
Now Junco has to learn to live with the consequences. Her Siblings are suspicious and angry, half her team is dead, Tier is wreaking death and destruction, Lucan is holding his secrets close, and she is spiraling out of control.

There is only one partnership that matters anymore – only one person she will trust and take direction from – and only one way out of the Hell she’s been sentenced to.

Junco is tired fighting and death. She’s had enough and this time she means to end it – once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read an excerpt:
Letting HOUSE choose our clothes from the sphere was a mistake waiting to happen, but I turned on the screen and saw myself leaving the suborbital station in Dallas wearing Selia’s bustier and my jeans.

So.

A disguise was in order.

I just never thought she’d choose a sundress. With girly flowers in shades of pink and tangerine. Not orange, HOUSE corrected me. Tangerine.

And we match because she made herself an outfit just like it. If it wasn’t so freaking funny to look at the two of us standing in the mirror, I’d cry.

She got me a purse too, a big one like that Cora chick was hauling around with her on Sargassum. And this is lime green.

Ya know,” I turn to look down at her standing next to me. Her smile is big and I almost forgive her. “This whole let’s-stick-out-to-blend-in disguise never works. I mean, you do understand that, right? I’m the freaking master of this stealth crap and I’m telling you, the lime green bag will not hide us in plain sight.”

She shrugs and messes with her hair, pushing it off to the side, then tilts her head to look at herself.

Who the hell are you?”

This pulls her back to me. “HOUSE. I’m HOUSE.”

Well, you’re not acting like HOUSE. You’re acting like a child.”

She stuffs a small straw hat on her head. “I am a child.” Her eyes never even bother to look away from the mirror.

You,” I pause for emphasis, “are an AI. Living inside me. You’re not a child.”

She shrugs and I grab my lime green bag of weapons and we head out the door.
Buy links: Amazon   

AUTHOR Bio and Links:

J.A. Huss writes new adult speculative fiction, contemporary romances, and an entire line of science non-fiction textbooks that cater to home learners. She also runs the New Adult Addiction and Clean Teen Reads book Blogs. She has an undergraduate degree in equine science and a graduate degree in forensic toxicology. She adores everything science and considers herself a major geek! Her first series is called I Am Just Junco.


Author Blog: http://jahuss.com/





Check out the rest of the series:

CLUTCH – Book One: http://amzn.to/Rt38An




FLEDGE – Book Two: http://amzn.to/SXbhdp




FLIGHT – Book Three: http://amzn.to/R5obHf



J.A. will be awarding a $25 gift card to Amazon or PayPal cash, winner's choice, plus a custom angel necklace, plus swag (Book marks, stickers, postcards) to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. (USA ONLY). Follow the tour for more chances to win.

4 comments:

  1. What's the next title in the series called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being part of my book blast, Andrea! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice excerpt

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete